Located inside the College of DuPage's Culinary & Hospitality Center, Waterleaf Restaurant is a 150-seat restaurant that features brunch, lunch and dinner options, including soups, salads, chicken fricassée, filet mignon, rack of lamb, pan-seared stripe bass, pasta entrees, sandwiches, desserts and more. Waterleaf Restaurant additionally offers a full wine menu, which includes chardonnay, champagne and red and white wines from across the world.
- Hours: Lunch: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, 11:30am - 2pm; Sat, 11:30am - 2:30pm; Sun, 11am - 2:30pm; Wed, closed. Dinner: Mon, Thu, Fri, 5-8:30pm; Sat, 5-9pm; Sun, 4:30-8:30pm; Tue, Wed, closed.
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.cod.edu/w/waterleaf_dinner.pdf
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Jean-Louis Clerc
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual