Located on the corner of Roosevelt and Lambert roads, this 24-hour Walgreens features 13 aisles of merchandise, drive-thru service for prescription pick-ups and walk-in health care at the in-store clinic. Other store highlights include $1 dollar DVD rentals at the Redbox kiosk, an ATM machine, and ink cartridge refills for many brands of printers. A mailbox is conveniently located next to the entrance, and stamps are available inside the store.
- Hours: Store and pharmacy hours: Daily, 24 hrs. Clinic: Mon - Fri, 8am - 7:30pm; Sat, Sun, 9am - 4:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Reserved parking, ramp access, automatic door
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Insurance accepted: All major insurance plans, including Medicaid and Medicare
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: All pharmacists and technicians are individually licensed.
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The people are very friendly.
- Services: Redbox,Photo,24 hours,Medication Compounding,Drive-thru,Ink refills,Immunizations,Liquor,MS Medication Support
- Features: ATM, Beer, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: Yes