Trader Joe's provides aisles of organic, vegan and gluten-free groceries and mixes fun with local flavor. Large photos plaster the store's walls from Glen Ellyn's Great Cardboard Regatta and its manager and assistant manager are referred to, respectively, as "Captain" and "First Mate." The store clearly labels its food items with "heart healthy," "vegan" and "gluten-free," making it easier for shoppers to choose the groceries they need. Food is made naturally, meaning there are no genetically modified ingredients, no added trans fats and no MSG. In a fun corner, the store also houses the "Taste at the Tiki," where customers can sample food items like salmon and blueberry juice drinks.
- Hours: Daily, 8am-9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are sliding doors at the front entrance for wheelchair access.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Cheese, produce, flowers, chips, frozen food, seafood, wine, cereal, chocolate, lemonade, juice, soymilk,assorted groceries.
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Prepared foods
- Menu link: www.traderjoes.com
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Regional specialty: African, American, Asian, Chinese, Indian, Japanese, Latin American, Middle Eastern, South American, Thai
- Grocery services: Beer, Cheese shop, Florist, Spirits, Wine
- Firewood: No
- Ice: No
- Propane: No