Tomorrow's Heirlooms provides needlepoint workers with all of their tools of the trade. The store specializes in counted cross stitch, counted needlepoint, hand-painted canvas, hardanger and punchneedle. Samples of expert work are displayed throughout the store.
In addition to the sale of needlepoint items, the store also hosts classes for beginners as well as advanced students.
- Hours: Mon, 9am - 8pm; Tue - Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, 10am - 4 pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking available, with a ramp about 50 feet from the store entrance.
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1988
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Threads, linen canvases, little house ornaments
- Services: Classes, Gift wrapping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: We've been here a long time and it's a great place to live and work.
- Any tips for first-time crafters?: Try and try again.