The Prince's Table
Since its opening two and a half years ago, The Prince's Table has been offering Glen Ellyn and surrounding towns the opporunity to decorate their cottages, castles and homes with charming accessories that can be passed down as heirlooms. A few of the items you can choose from in this cozy store include pewter frames, Limoges boxes, sterling silver baby rattles, fine jewelry, candles and many fine artisan lines.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10:30am - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Accessories for castle and cottage
- Services: Classes, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: 30 days for return. Must have the name of the person who bought gift and the original box must be returned.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The people. Lovely people!
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: Always ask where the is item from.
- Antiques services: Appraisal
- What's your most popular item?: Mariposa Line, Elias, Jackie Kennedy Collection, Edgar Berbei Collection