Located in the heart of downtown Glen Ellyn, Soukup's sells everything you'd expect in a neighborhood hardware store plus some things you wouldn't, such as home appliances, Weber grills, Chicago Cubs merchandise and Radio Flyer wagons. The store is large, stretching across two storefronts with an additional basement level, and the atmosphere is welcoming, relaxed and fun. Soukup's was founded in 1920 and is family owned and operated.
- Fax: 630-469-0501
- Hours: Mon - Wed, Fri, 9:00am - 5:30pm; Thu, 9:00am - 8:00pm; Sat, 9:00am - 5:30pm; Sun, 10:00am - 2:00pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Parking in the back for handicapped customers
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Hardware, washers and dryers, refrigerators, microwaves, ovens and ranges, outdoor grills, gardening supplies, paint, pipes and plumbing, Chicago Cubs merchandise, Radio Flyer wagons
- Services: Delivery, Financing, Gift certificates, Repair
- Return policy: Liberal: just talk to the manager
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, Paid lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The people. They're laid back, easy to do business with, and very appreciative. They appreciate us, and we appreciate them. They're like friends.
- What questions should customers ask before making a major purchase?: Ask about warranties and service, assembly and delivery.
- Home appliance brands: Weber, Speed Queen, Viking
- Home installation: Yes