Metra Metropolitan Rail Passenger Stations
The Glen Ellyn Metra (Union Pacific West Line) offers easy access to Chicago's Ogilvie Transportation Center and surrounding western suburbs. There are outdoor bike racks and a morning coffee shop for on-the-go commuters. Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Glen Ellyn, permit parking in surrounding lots is available. Visit www.metrarail.com for the most current schedule.
- Hours: Ticket office: Daily, 5am - 12:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp
- Number of daily departures, arrivals: 25
- Reach: Local, Regional/commuter
- Facilities: Computer lounge, Newstands
- Rental cars: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Parking durations available: Short-term
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family, Senior, Student
- Wi-Fi: None
- Number of tracks: 2