J & R Auto Repair
Since 1980, J & R Auto Repair has stood at the corner of Pennsylvania and Park, its three-bay carport and spacious parking lot welcoming those in need of vehicle repairs. It has free air to fill tires and a large stock of car batteries. J & R performs all types of auto maintenance and repairs, including oil changes, fuel injection, shocks, struts and suspension. The waiting room is decorated with automotive movie posters, books and models. J & R's marquee reflects its confidence in being able to resolve car troubles: "First and second opinions available here."
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 6pm; Sat, by appointment; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels
- Body shop services: Dent and scratch removal
- Loaner cars: No
- Vehicle pick-up: Yes
- Vehicle drop-off: Yes
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Says manager Rob Sefranek, "Get regular vehicle inspections three to four times a year."