Harris was founded in 1882 and has 331 branches in Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin, including this branch located in downtown Glen Ellyn. Beautiful black-and-white photographs from the archives of the Glen Ellyn Historical Society line the walls of this two-level branch, and a table in the lobby features a local Business of the Month, reflecting the bank's commitment to the Glen Ellyn community it serves. The amenities at this branch include drive-up service, comfortable club chairs and complimentary beverages for its customers, and gracious advisors ready to make good on the bank's trademark, "Harris helping make money make sense."
- Fax: 630-790-9713
- Hours: Lobby: Mon - Thu, 9am - 5pm; Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 1pm; Sun, closed. Drive-up: Mon - Fri, 8am - 6pm; Sat, 8am - 1pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp access, automatic doors, elevator
- What makes this community special?: Great schools.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Credit and loan counselling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage, Stock brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Number of advisors: 6
- What's your customer service philosophy?: Simplicity, guidance and know-how.
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Home equity, IRAs, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Public restrooms, Teller service