Glenbard West High School
The halls of Glenbard West High School are covered in the art and achievements of Glenbard students from years past. The sprawling high school campus includes tennis courts, a football field, a gymnasium building and a separate building for classes. With over 2,000 students, Glenbard West makes it its mission to provide a high quality of education and to make available a wide array of resources for its students. Students can participate in a number of different extracurricular activities including a student newspaper, sports teams, drama clubs and much more.
- Fax: 630-469-8615
- Hours: Main office hours are 7:30am -4pm weekdays
- Handicap Accessible: Fully accessible
- Founding Date: Sep 01 1922
- Number of students: 2,231
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: Yes
- Graduation rate (%): 92
- Accreditation/licenses: Glenbard West High School is fully accredited by the North Central Association of Schools and Colleges and the Illinois Board of Education.
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 26:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 140
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Advanced placement courses: Art, Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Economics, English, Environmental Science, Foreign Language, History, Government, Music Theory, Physics, Psychology, and Statistics
- Extracurricular activities available: Glenbard South offers a wide variety of extracurricular clubs, activities and sports for students to choose from including athletics, art, music, language, math and student union.
- Sports teams: Students at Glenbard West can choose from a wide variety of sports including, but not limited to football, golf, cross county, track and field, hockey, basketball, baseball, wrestling, soccer, softball and many others.