The Glen Ellyn Public Library moved to its current location in 1995, but even at over a hundred years old, The Glen Ellyn Public Library is still a great place to read and learn. The brick building features beautiful arches, big windows and lots of natural light, making this a great spot to curl up with a book or magazine. Aside from books, the library is also where you can find classes, reading groups and lots of programs for young and old alike.
- Fax: 630-496-1086
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, 1pm - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Elevator to upper levels
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1907
- Parking: Free lot
- Size of collection: 206,000
- Specialties: Large reading areas for kids, teens and adults
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: Cardholders get free use for two and a half hours
- Programs/classes: Cooking classes, summer reading programs, adult book discussion, computer classes and more. See website for full listing.
- Book donation information: The Glen Ellyn Public Library takes book donations at the circulation desk. It does not accept old magazines.
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Private events: No