Glen Ellyn Fire Department, Station 1
Drag box to select area
The Glen Ellyn Volunteer Fire Company is the last all-volunteer fire department in DuPage County. Founded in 1907 with 22 volunteer firefighters, the company now has a volunteer staff of 66 firefighters, providing 24-hour service to Glen Ellyn residents. The Glen Ellyn Volunteer Fire Company operates out of two firehouses. Station 2 is located at 681 Taft Avenue.
524 Pennsylvania Ave, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
- Fax: 630-469-1762
- Accessibility Details: Single level with ramp from parking lot to sidewalk
- Hours: Daily, 6:30am - 6:30pm
- Accessible: yes