Glen Ellyn Cyclery
Charm abounds at Glen Ellyn Cyclery, the oldest family-owned bicycle shop in DuPage County. Originally founded in 1958 under the name of Hillside Schwinn, this multi-generational family business has been serving the cyclists of Glen Ellyn since 1977. With a stock of more than 500 new and used bicycles for both children and adults, including retro models, tri-wheelers and even unicycles, as well as a dizzying array of accessories to meet every need and whim, Glen Ellyn Cyclery is a must-visit for any bicycle lover. The shop also offers expert service and repairs on site, and a welcoming, knowledgeable staff that's at the ready to answer your questions and share their expertise.
- Fax: 630-858-2922
- Hours: Mon, Thu, 9:30am - 8pm; Tue, Fri, 9:30am - 6pm; Sat, 9:30am - 5pm; Sun, 10am - 2pm; Wed, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp; Automatic sliding door
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Mountain, road, hybrid, BMX, retro, exercise, tandem, recumbent bicycles, and others. Accessories: helmets, pumps, locks, baskets, apparel, car racks and much, much more. Brands sold include Schwinn, Raleigh, Gary Fisher and GT.
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Repair
- Return policy: Exchanges only, within 7 days of purchase.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Local family life: Glen Ellyn is a very family oriented community.
- What would you say is the most popular sport in town?: Baseball or soccer
- Sporting goods rentals: Yes