Located inside the Banyan Tree Mall in downtown Glen Elly, Gabe's sells rare coins and precious metals. The shop specializes in rare U.S. coins selected by the owner, a coin dealer and appraiser with more than four decades of experience. The five glass display cases also house a selection of paper currency, foreign coins, books and magazines for coin collectors, and even a few gag/novelty items, such as million dollar bills and President Obama currency.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9:30am - 6pm; Sat, 9:30am - 5pm; Sun, closed; or by appointment. Note: hours often vary.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Products: Rare U.S. coins, foreign coins, paper currency, books and magazines
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Antiques specialties: U.S. coins; precious metals
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Antiques services: Appraisal
- Sporting goods rentals: No