Dancing lights is a good place to shop for handcrafted items and unique gifts. The stock is tailored to the season; for example, the store features decorative items for gardens during the summer months, such as bird feeders and outdoor lighting. A large selection of handmade candles is available in a wide assortment of colors and scents. Lanterns are another specialty; browsers will find dozens of choices dangling overhead throughout the store.
- Fax: 630-790-4547
- Hours: Mon - Wed, Fri, 10am - 6pm; Thu, 10am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No steps, convenient parking
- Founding Date: Nov 01 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Candles, lanterns, quilts, bags, gift items, handcrafted items
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Liberal: full refunds within reasonable time
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The walkable downtown area. It's small and quaint.