Caribou serves fresh hot coffees and teas as well as ice-cold smoothies, iced teas and other cold drinks. The interior feels like an old ski lodge, with stone tile and hardwood floors and wood paneling on the walls. This cozy location offers two toasty fireplaces for those cold winter days and outdoor seating for the mild days of spring. Enjoy a muffin, cookie, or a hot bowl of oatmeal and settle in to read a good book or surf the net with the free wi-fi.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5am - 10pm; Sat, Sun, 6:30am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Coffee, tea, smoothies, more
- Food & dining options: Natural, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.cariboucoffee.com/page/1/menu-nutrition.jsp
- Specialties: Hot and cold beverages, freshly made oatmeal
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Turtle Mocha, Mint Condition, Berry White Mocha, Caramel High Rise, Campfire Mocha, Hot Apple Blast, Chai Tea Latte, Signature Iced Teas, Northern Lite Lattes, Classic Coffees