Neat and well organized, Bundles of Books & Gifts has three levels of gently used books. They sell used books that are current from every genre including children and romance. They sell jewelry and gifts created by local artists, host events for artists and run a twice-yearly poetry smackdown. You can feel free to browse, take a seat in the comfortable reading room or head downstairs to check out the children's area.
- Hours: Monday-Friday:10am-6pm Thursday: Open until 8 pm Saturday: 9am-5pm Sunday: 12pm-4pm
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Gently used books, gifts from local artists
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: Glen Ellyn residents are so supportive and friendly.
- Which book or magazine would you recommend to customers?: Mystery
- New/used: Used
- What's your most popular item?: Mystery, Modern Fiction Classics