Bank of America
The Roosevelt Road Bank of America is one of two branches that the Charlotte-based bank has in Glen Ellyn. BofA is a multi-service bank that provides saving and checking accounts for individuals and businesses. Customers can also purchase variable-rate CDs. Personal bankers provide extra care for individuals, while a drive-up section features two automated teller systems.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 5pm; Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 3pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The parking lot has nearby handicapped spaces and there's a ramp near the front entrance.
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Credit and loan counselling service, Financial advice, Financing
- Type: Business, Personal
- Number of advisors: 5
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Home equity, IRAs, Money orders, Money wiring, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Public restrooms, Teller service