From the University of Nebraska-Lincoln
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln has announced the students named to the Deans' List/Honor Roll for the fall semester of the 2012-13 academic year. Students from Glen Ellyn who qualified included:
Meghan Ann Haggerty, freshman, marketing, College of Business Administration .
Jordan Christopher Westerkamp, freshman, undeclared, Division of General Studies.
Kristen Elisabeth Wittmuss, senior, finance, College of Business Administration.
Qualification for the Deans' List varies among the eight undergraduate colleges and the Honor Roll for the Division of General Studies. Listed below are the minimum grade-point averages on a 4-point scale (4.0 equals A) for each entity and the name of its respective dean or director. All qualifying grade-point averages are based on a minimum of 12 or more graded semester hours. Students can be on the Dean's List for more than one college.
- College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, 3.75; Dean Steven F. Waller.
- College of Architecture, top 10 percent of the students in the college; Interim Dean Kim Wilson.
- College of Arts and Sciences, 3.7; Dean David Manderscheid.
- College of Business Administration, 3.6; Dean Donde Plowman.
- College of Education and Human Sciences, 3.75; Dean Marjorie Kostelnik.
- College of Engineering, 3.5; Dean Tim Wei.
- College of Journalism and Mass Communications, 3.7; Interim Dean James O'Hanlon.
- Division of General Studies Honor Roll, 3.6; Director of Undergraduate Education Nancy Mitchell.
- Hixson-Lied College of Fine and Performing Arts, 3.7; Dean Charles O'Connor.