By Angela Sykora and Morgan Delack
Illinois home foreclosure activity is four times the national average, reports Chicago Real Estate Daily.
Data reflects nearly 138,000 homes in Illinios were in "foreclosure inventory" at the end of the first quarter, 36 percent higher than the same period last year, according to the story. The highest increase was in the number of pre-foreclosure homes pending repossession, reported Chicago Real Estate Daily.
Area home foreclosures listed on AOL Real Estate include:
- 22w131 Pinegrove Court, $499,900
- 47 South Driveway, $354,900
- 23w074 North Avenue, $204,900
- 2n280 Mildred Avenue, $189,900
- 1n613 Evergreen Ave, $74,900
- 361 Farnsworth Court, $74,900