- Rosario Garcia-Lopez, 27, 1041 Ferrari Drive Apt. GB, Bensenville, was arrested and charged with DUI, leaving the scene of an accident, no license, no insurance, driving in the wrong lane and failure to give information after his silver Hyundai Elantra was involved in a three-vehicle crash in Bensenville. Lopez, who was located near Grand Avenue and Lamont Road in Elmhurst at 2:30 p.m., was taken to DuPage County Jail.
- Neriton Berbatovci, 31, 9942 W. Cermak Road, Westchester, was charged with DUI after police pulled over his gray Jeep Grand Cherokee for improper lane use near Interstate 290 and Route 83 at 1:34 a.m. He was released on bond.
- Todd E. Goranson, 47, 429 E. Madison St., Villa Park, was charged with DUI after police pulled over his red Dodge Charger near North and West at 12:40 a.m. He was later taken to the hospital, police said.
- Francisco Crespo, 29, 4712 Wrightwood Ave., Chicago, was arrested and charged with DUI and possession of cannabis after police pulled over his blue Cadillac CTS for speeding and improper lane use at North and Elm at 5:25 a.m. He was released on I-bond.
- John Sobin, 27, 149 Murray Drive, Wood Dale, was arrested and charged with DUI after police pulled over his silver Toyota XA for improper turn and speeding at Fullerton and York at 4:04 a.m. He also was charged with illegal transportation of open alcohol. He was released on bond.
- Glenn D. Powell, 25, 313 S. Main St. Apt. 1, Lombard, was arrested and charged with DUI after his yellow Saturn SL1 was pulled over for improper lane use at Second and Addison streets at 2:08 a.m. He was released on bond.
- Patrick T. Young, 28, 1105 Bellwood Ave. Apt. B, Bellwood, was arrested and charged with DUI and driving with a suspended license after police pulled over his red Jeep Grand Cherokee for speeding and a turn-signal violation at Interstate 290 and St. Charles at 1:43 a.m. He was released on bond.
- Veronica Reed, 23, 430 Sycamore, Roselle, was arrested and charged with DUI, possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia after police pulled over her black Chevrolet Cobalt for failure to signal at Commerce and Schiller at 2:44 a.m. She was released on I-bond.
- Grant O'Brien, 34, 6265 Winchester Court, Gurnee, was arrested and charged with DUI after his black Kia Optima was involved in an accident at York and Crescent at 1:23 a.m. He also was charged with failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident. He was released on I-bond. The other driver involved in the accident, Pierre Johnson, 25, 4624 S. Ellis, Chicago, who was driving a silver Chevrolet Malibu, was also arrested and charged with DUI and illegal transportation of alcohol. He was released on I-bond.
Dec. 21: Matthew M. Friscia, 36, 1040 62nd Place, Downers Grove, was arrested and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol after police pulled over his black Hyundai Sonata for speeding at York and Meister at 4:46 a.m. He was released on I-bond.
Dec. 22: Robert J. Victor III, 41, 6 S 605 Millcreek Lane, Naperville, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 12:52 a.m. in the 2600 block of Maple Avenue, Lisle police said.
Dec. 19: Robert R. Noetzel, 49, of 1621 Burlington Avenue in Lisle, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 1:45 p.m. at School and Main streets, police said.
Dec. 10: Sean Oskvarek, 49, of the 2000 block of Westbury Drive in Woodridge, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane usage following a traffic stop at 7:40 p.m.
Also see a log of DUI arrests from the past week in Naperville.
Police report information is provided by local police departments. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.