Southminster Presbyterian Church hosts a monthly book club where we read a variety of secular books. We usually meet the third Wednesday of the month from 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. in our Parlor.
- November 14: The House at Sugar Beach by Helene Cooper
- January 16: The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
- February 20: Baking Cakes in Kilgali by Gaile Parkin
- March 20: Divergent by Veronica Roth
- April 17: Killing Lincoln by Bill O’Reilly
- May 15: Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter
Please join us for opportunities to read good books, have stimulating conversations and a great deal of fun. You don’t have to be Presbyterian to read with us, so come join us and bring a friend.
For more information about Southminster Presbyterian Church, visit our website at www.southminsterpc.org