This Sunday, the Baltimore Ravens will take on the San Francisco 49ers for Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans.
But chances are, you won't be taking a trip down south to see the game in person. So go with the next best thing: Watching it on big-screen TVs with good food and good company in Glen Ellyn and Wheaton.
Here's a look at some great local options for places to catch the Super Bowl this Sunday:
- Tap House Grill: Enjoy American pub-style menu, including beer-infused appetizers. With great bar food, 14 beers on draft and nearly 20 screens, you wont miss a play or a chance to drink some great brews
- Ellyn's Tap: The hands down winner for the best place to watch a game in Glen Ellyn.
- North Side Sports Bar & Grill: Specials for Super Bowl Sunday include: $12.99 All You Can Eat Wings & Chili Buffet; $3 22oz Miller Drafts; 5/$10 Miller Buckets and $4 Bloody Mary Bar.
- Warren's Ale House: The owners of Ellyn's recently opened up this pub/eatery in Wheaton. With a large number of brews on tap and food to match, another nearby option.
- Muldoon's: An Irish-American eatery in Wheaton with a fully stocked bar and food to boot.