Invite a friend
Sidelining Side Effects
Designed specifically for individuals undergoing or about to begin treatment, this 4 week class series will focus on nutrition and lifestyle strategies to minimize and prevent side effects.
- Week One: Low Appetite or Excessive Weight Loss
- Week Two: Taste Changes or Lack of Taste; Nausea & Vomiting
- Week Three: Diarrhea & Constipation
- Week Four: Dry/Sore Mouth or Throat & Thick Saliva
More About Wellness House
Wellness House is a not-for-profit organization that exists to provide programs and support for people living with cancer. The organization serves more than 1,600 people every year. The idea for the house began with three women, two who had survived cancer, who wanted to help others with the struggles associated with the illness. Before long, the group grew to 20 people who formed a planning committee to raise money for the project. The current facility was made possible through donations and grants. All programs and services are provided free of charge.
Other events here
- Flute Circle Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am–11:00 am