Residents Invited to Crescent Boulevard Improvement Meeting March 5
The Village of Glen Ellyn is planning a number of improvements along Crescent Boulevard and wants to share information with residents during an open house.
The Village of Glen Ellyn is inviting residents to attend an open house presentation March 5 related to the proposed improvements planned for Crescent Boulevard.
A number of improvements are planned for Crescent Boulevard between Park Boulevard and Riford Road.
During the program, the Village of Glen Ellyn’s project team will be present to discuss the project and to answer questions that attendees may have. Residents can come and going during the course of the evening and the Village of Glen Ellyn will make an audio-visual presentation every 15 minutes.
A number of improvements for Crescent Boulevard are being considered including the following:
- Realignment of Crescent Boulevard at Park Boulevard
- A traffic signal at Crescent & Park
- A multi-use path between Park and Ellyn
- New parallel parking between Park and Ellyn
- New medians, possibly including landscaping
- New sidewalks and parking lanes between Ellyn and Park Row
- Intersection improvements at Crescent Boulevard / Crescent Court
The public presentation will be held from 6 to 9 p.m. March 5 at the Glen Ellyn Civic Center, 535 Duane Street.