Local Happenings: French-Themed Lunch, Afro-Latin Dance, Gentle Yoga
Does your business hold a regular event, have a weekly special or are you planning a special program? Share it in our calendar and it could be featured in our column.
From classes to book signings, there are always things happening around town.
If you are looking for something to do or are ready to try a new activity, why not consider checking out these local businesses offering programs from a special dining experience to dance classes.
- The Jazzercize Glen Ellyn Fitness Center holds 35 classes a week, including an early 5:45 a.m. class or this class, which is a little later in the day.
- The Bookstore and Bistro Monet are holding a special French-themed author luncheon March 2. For $20 attendees will enjoy a three-course lunch Menu du Salon de Paris. The event will feature a talk from Jennie Fields, author of Age of Desire.
- HealthTrack is holding an Afro-Latin dance class on March 3. The high-intensity class will help you sculpt and have a good time too.
- The Bulls/Sox Academy is hosting a White Sox Pitching Club starting on March 4. The class is open to boys and girls.
- Want to try yoga, but want to ease into it? The Yoga Place offers gentle/restorative classes perfect for anybody.
Does your business hold a regular event, have a weekly special or are you planning to hold a special event. Post your class, special event or store/restaurant special on our calendar and it could end up featured in our column. Have a question about using our calendar, contact Mary Ann Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org.