Letter to the Editor: Reasons to Vote for Peter Roskam
Glen Ellyn Patch welcomes letters to the editor. Letters may be submitted to Local Editor Mary Ann Lopez at email@example.com.
Glen Ellyn Patch accepts and publishes letters to the editor e-mailed to Local Editor Mary Ann Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note in subject lines the message is a Letter to the Editor.
I LIKE CONGRESSMAN PETER ROSKAM!
I like Peter because he is such a likeable man, and he gets my vote. He has earned it!
He is a younger man who has made his mark during his two terms as Congressman.
- He is experienced: 4 years in the House of Representatives as well as various offices in the State of Illinois.
- Recognizing his abilities, his peers have appointed him to be the Deputy Whip of the House, the 4th highest ranking position in Congress.
- He serves on the important and powerful House Ways & Means Committee.
- He is straightforward about problems facing our nation and meets the needs of the country head-on. For example, he is trying to change Medicaire so as to prevent its bankruptcy in aproximately 10 years, without upsetting the program that is already in place for our seniors.
- He has worked with both parties to craft a bill to end $60 billion in Medicaire fraud.
That's why I like Peter Roskam. It is vitally important that he be reelected to the office of United States Congressman.