Follow the Midwest Storm with Our Weather Map Radar
A storm is headed towards Glen Ellyn. Check out its progress towards us with our interactive weather map.
- February 21, 2013
As you likely know by now, what could be the heaviest snow of the year to date is on the way to Glen Ellyn and the Chicago area, set to arrive Thursday night.
Patch has The Weather Channel's app for following the storm, including radar animations of the progress.
The National Weather Service has issued a winter weather advisory for DuPage County. The advisory is in effect from 9 p.m. Thursday until 6 p.m. Friday. Accumulations of three to six inches of snow are possible. Ice and wind gusts are possible.
Keep checking back, and be safe!
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Man Charged with Making Threat at Glenbard East High School
- Ellen Degeneres Surprises Glen Ellyn Couple
- Countdown Begins As Owners Prep For The Fresh Market's Glen Ellyn Opening
- Ellen Degeneres Surprises Couple, Child Porn Charges: This Week
- Badge of Bravery Awarded Posthumously to Fallen Glen Ellyn Native