Death Notices, Sept. 4
Obituaries and memorial services and upcoming visitations at area funeral homes.
Leonard Funeral Home, Glen Ellyn
- Dr. Glen H. Asselmeier 85, Korean conflict veteran, one of five founding physicians of The Glen Ellyn Clinic (now part of DuPage Medical Group),; memorial service Saturday, Sept. 8
Hultgren Funeral Home, Wheaton
Williams-Kampp Funeral Home, Wheaton
- Donna Lee Blacconeri, of Wheaton, service Tuesday, Sept. 4
- Maria M. Castaneda, 92, of Wheaton
- Eileen F. Harvey, 80, of Wheaton
- Gerhart H. "Gary" Schamberger, 77, of Wheaton, Korean conflict veteran
- Gloria J. Youker, 84, a lifelong resident of Wheaton
- Helen M. Ward, nee Wagoner, 94, of Glen Ellyn; co-author of Glen Ellyn: A Village Remembered; A memorial celebration is planned for Sunday, Sept. 9, at the Glen Ellyn History Center; visitation will be held at 1 p.m., service at 2 p.m.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about Wheaton and Glen Ellyn funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.